Our best pick of things to do
You have chosen the Villa Tri Men for its bold style.
Let us guide you through our corner of Brittany.
Below is a selection of sites, museums, shops etc. which we like to visit.
A few select blogs
- Deco bord de mer: tales of the encounters and whims of a lover of all things beautiful
- Goûts d’Ouest: a connoisseur’s meticulous account of the best restaurants in Brittany
- Sofoodsogood: another eloquent review of the best produce and restaurants in France
- A l’ombre des figuiers: one of the best collections of palm trees and other exotic plants in France, in Pluguffan (10 minutes from Tri Men)
- The bags, deck chairs and other designer creations made from sail fabric by 727 sailbags
- Châteaux et Hôtels Collection: the Alain Ducasse hotel chain to which we are attached.
- Hôtels de Charme et de Caractère en Bretagne: gathering the top boutique hotels in Brittany.
- Be Breizh, the superb advertising campaign by Brittany’s regional tourist board.
And for the rest, walking and cycling routes, temporary exhibitions not to be missed, places to see not listed here, please don’t hesitate to ask.
We wish you a wonderful stay in Sainte-Marine
and hope you enjoy discovering our corner of Brittany!